• I would like to develop Conway game of life in C#/Unity with different features.
• I want different buttons like start, stop, pause, speed, grid size, patterns.
• I also want button to export all the generation between the start to stop with capture of each generation.
• If generation goes infinite it must show that the generation is in infinite mode.
• Drop down menu for different patterns.
• Manual grid size option.
• Dead and live cells in different colors.
• Manual fast and slow button.
• Demo button of the patterns for new users. (Shows how that pattern works).
• I want sound for each different cells that can create music with different patterns. ( Reference : [login to view URL] )
• I want different modification like all the patterns (i.e. ships, periodic ,statics) Ref. [login to view URL]
• I want notification for population
• I want count when particular pattern convert to other pattern. (Generation count for different patterns).
• If there is no life it shows notification of extension.
• It also shows that in generation …., it will became stable, dead or it will repeat.
• It also shows us initial state of the pattern.
• I want second module in 3D with same feature. (Ref [login to view URL] )
• I also want button for steps to save as pdf.
Hi, Over 10 years in the 3d industry; many commercial games published. I'm working for a big game developing company and do some freelancing works when I have a free time. I really love it, so I will do that fo Plus
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1440 pour ce travail
Dear Sir, We can prepare you this Game's of Life game to be perfect. We did over 170 games for worldwide publishers, having full infrastructure and expertise in video game industry with over 80 employers, project Plus
HI, Nice to meet you again. I read your description carefully. Although UI is Simple but have to solve many thing for workload and algorithm. So, i think i need 3~5 days. Thanks. Regards.
Hello,We are experience game developers and we have worked in Unity 3D and C#, Please provide the detail of the game you want to us to develop. Thanks, Sumit Kumar Verma, Senior Game Developer.