I have an existing ASP.NET application that was used for an existing business.
We now need to get that application up and running once more and re-purpose it for a launch of a new business.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION:
It features both a client and admin portal. Users can register and fill in personal details.
It connects to a MsSQL db
There are links to a SMS gateway, as well as integrations with ASTERISK phone server.
The application is similar to an accounting suite, where invoices and other payments are entered.
The application then runs a payroll process and generates payment files and reports.
Application has been attached to Visual Studio, but certain elements are not working correctly such as,
It's throwing errors when running application within VS
Someone who is comfortable coming in and diving in to a project that they have never seen before.
Someone with the experience and analytical skills to work out the 'how and why'
More specific tasks/requirements:
1. Repair the application within VS so it executes without error
2. Once the login pages present, publish the application to IIS server (currently, public only site is being hosted)
3. Verify - Client portal - users can log in with existing credentials
4. Verify - Admin portal - admin user can log in
5. Admin/client can generate PDF reports
6. Fix link to Asterisk Server
7. Perform customisations (logos etc)
8. Change format of new registration ID's (old method was PPxxxx (x = sequential number) for each sign up) from PPxxxx to PQxxxx
9. Attach a 'public' site at the root of this project - we just had the public accessible website built in ASP.net and it needs to be merged in to one single structure for IIS to serve as one site)
10. Verify pay process runs successfully
These tasks will need to be completed via TeamViewer, mainly for the ability to collaborate.
There is ongoing work available on this project, for the right applicant.
Prove that your proposal isn't copy and pasted by putting the answer to 'one plus one equals' in the first line of your response.
This task is paid per hour, where as ongoing work can be negotiated (fixed price based on individual task requirements.
About 30-40 hours of your time would be needed over the next 7 days, so if you already have an existing workload, this project may not be for you.
If you have any questions, please post them in your proposal and I will initiate a chat.
I am looking to assign this ASAP (in the next hour if suitable bids are received).
Task number 1 is probably the key indicator for me, of your troubleshooting skills, and so as a trial, if you can finish task 1, then I'll happily pay you for your time and you can finish the remaining 9 tasks.
P.S. No last minute increases in your proposal will be entertained... Meaning I don't pay a 'surcharge to cover your Freelancer fees' or cover your costs to withdraw funds. Your bid amount is considered final.
24 freelance font une offre moyenne de $22/heure pour ce travail
Hi I'm c# developer with 12 years experience on .net framework and related tools. I'm full stack developer and I have good knowledge on MSSql server. please take a look on my reviews.
Hi, I am .net developer. I have completed approx 10 projects in .net. I am willing to work on this project. If you have any questions revert me back. Thanks Sandeep Gupta