I am looking for a program that will update/overwrite a file on a FTP server.
Working of program:
1. When started user has to input a password to continue
2. User must select a file (possibily from desktop, local drive or network or rdp share)
3. User must click update button, which will trigger a confirmation screen.
4. If user aknowledge, the file will be FTPed to a webserver and renamed to predefined filename (if file exists it will overwrite, and log this)
5. Also a kopie of the file will be written to an archive folder on the same FTP-server.
The filename will be the predefined one with the local date_time attached.
6. The program should give an end message or status line if the uploads went ok or if an error occurred.
7. The program must keep a log, with info like time/date, who started it (username), if password was ok/wrong, path of uploaded file, if the upload was succesfull or errored (with the error description).
The program must have an ini-file with the following predefined variabeles:
FTPHost - servername
SSL - using SSL or SFTP
Port - FTP-port
Username - FT Username
Password - Encrypted FTP Password
Predefine FileName - Name to which the uploaded file will be renamed to
MakeArchive - Enabled/Disabled - if a backup to archive should be made
ArchivePath - Relative or absolute pat to Archive folder (create if not present)
StartWord - Encrypted Password
The program must have 2 additional buttons on the main screen: [Config] and [Log]
a. Click on log, will open it with notepad or an embedded editor
b. Click on Config wil show the data from the ini-file with fields for every variable.
Upon save, the passwords must be encrypted before saved to the ini.
When no ini exists, the program will be started without a password prompt (First start)
This must be logged.
User can then populate the ini via the Config button.
Sourcecode must be made available, so I can make little adjustments and re-compile myself.
29 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 172 € pour ce travail
Hello, As an expert C# developer, i am very much interested to do this work by it. I have done many applications like your requirements. Looking forward to have a positive response from you. Thanks
Hi, I am expert in writing FTP upload/download app in c# ... i have a complete FTP backup solution written in C# ...I can do this app quickly and on time
Hi, I will do the best job for you with total satisfaction. I have team of 15 software Engineers who knows what they do. Hope to work with you Thank you Raveendra J