I need to automate an approval process via MS Outlook. This is part of my project assignment and just require to run on desktop using Robotic Process Automation on UiPath community edition license.
- Currently, I received email from claim system to notify me there is new claim application that i need to approve.
- I have to open the email and download the attached pdf in the email that contained details of the claim request
- Typically I extract few data from the downloaded pdf and compare whether the charge code used in the claim is within my approval authority.
- If yes, then I go back to the email and click reply (the email have Approve or Reject button or i can copy the link to browser to indicate approve or reject).
- I also can go directly to login to the claim system to approve.
What I want the RPA to do, this project is to automate the following.
1. Set schedule, daily everyday at 11am to start the automation (or whenever the desktop is switched on first time in a day).
2. Check if any new email coming from the claim system that require my approval.
3. Open the email and the pdf attachment, and extract some data (either to data files or Microsoft Excel/csv log).
4. compare the charge code in the pdf against a fixed charge code for my department.
if Not the same:
5. Go back to the email and click approve or click reply and send (the email was set to reply with the parameters required by the system to approve or reject)
6. Repeat the same for all other email that requires my approval in the day.
or can download all the data-out to temporary folder first then the reply process soon after read email completed.
7. At the end off the day, or upon executed, (set parameters to daily weekly or monthly to compile all the action (approve or reject) together with some other claim details extracted earlier and produce a daily report at the end of the day in MS excel in a work folder and in pdf format to be sent by email.
The pdf is in digital format contains 2 pages. Data to extract - name, claim no, purpose, amount, charge code etc.
That is all. I have been trying to work this myself, but lack of IT skill limits me from pursuing to complete this.
appreciate your help.
Excel Data, Data Entry, pdf. Data Processing, Data Conversion,
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $56 pour ce travail
Hey, I am certified RPA UiPath developer. I have already done these type of work I can show you some of the tasks of extracting email and email data. I can do easily. lets connect for more. Thanks Jagbir
I have worked on same project. I am solution architect, i am professional with Uipath. i can complete this project within 2days. please message me to discuss on your project. Thank You.
Hello, My self Sunil Patel, I have total 6+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft technology and Automation process. I am UI Path Certified Developer, i had work on Excel process automation Plus
Hi I am an certified UiPath developer with experience in developing Outlook automations, and also extracting data from pdfs. Feel free to contact me, so we can discuss more details. Best regards, Alex
Hello, I work in an insurance and i have developed a lot of processes for claim dpt. Now im working on automatic index for documentation. We have automatid liquidation of claims. Your task seems pretty doable, i woul l Plus
I have been working from 1 year in [login to view URL] my work is on Excel,pdf,images and [login to view URL] work is possible using Regular expression concept in RPA.I can do this very perfectly
Invaders is a group of independent professional writers and website developer and scholars from everywhere throughout the world. Together, we give best quality aid to secondary school, undergraduate, Masters and Ph.d Plus
hi, As a rpa develope I can make this happen I have already created a project like this. please go through the video for my previous project. form filling using excel automation: [login to view URL] Plus
I have submitted lot of poc ans projects using outlook, excel in uipath Relevant Skills and Experience I have more than year of experience in uipath and over all experience of 9 years.
Hello. I am currently working in an automotive industry, in the financial department. I am in charge of RPA development, and have already faced some similar projects. I can send you a video of a UiPath RPA reading s Plus
I am a rpa engineer specialized in UiPath tool, i am based on Malaysia location. I have worked with major banking and financial sectors in Malaysia. My roles are developer, solution architect and business analyst. As u Plus
I have almost a year experience in UiPath and i also automated a big application for a client from Germany. The application was very big and the robot needed to perform a lot of "Click" and "Type into" as part of th Plus