We have an online application build in C#.net and Razor which manages and displays loan documents. We'd like to create a web service that returns an XML file of all current loans and the documents associated with that loan. An example of this XML file is attached. This data would be pulled directly from the database which stores all the loan information.
1. External user sends a request to the Web Service. That XML request should contain a unique id and password to ensure that only certain users can retrieve data. If there is a standard/better way to validate requests we can use a different system that you recommend. One other thought we had is to validate based on IP address which may be an easier option.
2. The validation check should be build so that multiple users can be added to the system. This can be a table in the database or some other secure method to validate users.
3. Once the request is validated the Web Service will return an XML response similar to the attached document. This will contain a list of loans from the database with each document associated with the loan and that document's status. I can assist writing the SQL code to grab this list from the database if needed.
4. Integrate the web service into our development site for testing.
5. Provide us with the final code, all source code and instructions for moving this to our production server.
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will be happy to answer them.
Namaste, == Greetings from a TEAM ranked in TOP 1000 out of 20 million+ users with an overall rating of 4.9/5 == I would like to take complete responsibility to WORK ON ASP.NET WEB APP for you. You can check our Plus
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $270 pour ce travail
I do not think IP address is the best option as user may use different machine to handle this. Secret key or Ip is the best option. Before start on it, I want to see the interface and the database. Interface will allo Plus
Good afternoon, I have implemented similar web services. Let's discuss when you have time. Regards, Gabriel
Hi, I am a full stack web developer from Poland, I have 5+ years of experience in webdesign/development, WordPress, OperCart, E-commerce, obile Development, SEO and I have done number of projects. I can handle Plus
Hello, I have read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very well. I have pretty good experience in Web services or Web API (since you mentioned you alrea Plus
Hello, I'm a developer with over 5 years of experience. I work for Pratt and Whitney Canada where i'm responsible for process automation with tools like Access and Excel. I have extensive knowledge regarding C#, VBA Plus
Hi, I have seen your requirement and it seems very much clear to me. I can complete your task within a week. Thanks
Hi, Please feel free to discuss the project with me so that i can wrap it up in a timely manner as per your requirements. Thanks, Murtaza
Hi, I have understood your requirement , you need to have service which return XML . I have been working from last five years with the banking system and credit card processing system . I have worked on various robus Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, I have 8+ years’ of experience in the field of software development. I joined as a software developer to start my career path. Then I became associate software engineer, senior software engineer and Plus
Hello With 6 years of application development experience I would like to offer my services for this job. I have very good strong experience in .net technologies and worked on wide range of small to enterprise lev Plus
Hi, I have developed 100+ mobile application and 200+ websites and web application. I am experienced and hard-working developer with deep knowledge of Android, Java, AngularJS, Ionic, Cordova/phonegap, Meteor, Codei Plus
Hello, We have expert application developers and we are willing to start project asap. Lets discuss and start the project. My name is Sandeep Rawat, having 12+ years of experience in Software development, Applica Plus
Hello. Task is basically simple. VS 2015 already have template for building WebAPI applications. Only question is : who will add user? Will this be done by admin in your system or user will be add users by self (so adm Plus
Hi, I have 3+ years of professional experience working as web developer in the industry and I also have a small team to manage the freelance projects. I have built a similar application in C# which sends data in Plus
dear sir, i have about 10 years working in asp.net and c# development with sql server database . i am ready to finish this project in 3 days. Best Regards, Hassan
Hello! I have 7 years of experience developing applications, web sites, interfaces, integrations, windows services and console application. I can help you with your project.
There are ways to validate the user request for web services. Need detail information, Im interested to have a look. dont worry about the solution, there are many ways to do and in effective and efficiently.