My Windows 2012 R2 Server runs various web api and job handling services. Each service agent provides specific functionality, and services can interact with each other in various ways. User data is stored in SQL and each service can access necessary fields.
Add a Stripe payment processing 24/7 agent to run as an independent service. Other services will use it's payment processing capabilities for one-time and recurring payments. Each service will populate designated SQL fields (rate, frequency of billing, amount, etc.) and this Payment Agent will use same fields to perform charges, irrelevant from which service provided values. The purpose is to eliminate payment processing integration into each service separately.
- Win 2012 R2 Server with RDP access
- Visual Studio
- SQL 2008/2012
(other resources will be provided as needed)
- run as NT service
- settings config file (XML) to configure the service (DB link, Striper acct details, charging frequency, etc.)
- fault tolerance. Service should handle errors well, restart itself when needed
- configure and launch NT service on my server
- list of any open source/private packages or resources used for development
- VS project, dev materials and source code for future maintenance
Important: please mention ILYA in your reply/proposal. This way I know you read my requirements to the end.
29 freelance font une offre moyenne de $630 pour ce travail
ILYA ------ i am a lead .Net software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
As description in your requirement. I'm sure to complete this tool for you. inbox me if you have any question about my skill or this project. Thank for your attention HuyPQ.
Hi,dear. Thank you for your interest. I have just checked your project report,I am able to perform this task with my developer team.I look forward to your proposal...