Hi, I want to make an Augmented reality prototype in Unity3D. The app should open the camera and show a character that gives a presentation.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE PROPOSING!!!!
The requirements are:
- Use Vuforia sdk ground plane detection
- The character should always look to the camera.
- When you're walking while using the app the character should look forward to walk in front of you then when you stop it will also stop and look back to you
- The character needs to play animation (moving hands and mouth) while he's talking
- The UI is Play, Pause and reset buttons for talking
NOTE: We will provide you the character and animations with the "Text to speech" plugin
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $216 pour ce travail
[login to view URL] Dear, From ❤❤ Perfect Service Support ❤❤ I have top certificated skills and have good experiences working history, more than 25 positive reviews and top ranking. htt Plus
Hi, there I’ve read your brief and can see that you’d like to build a Game. I have 6 years experience developing unity game. I am highly qualified for this project and would love to speak with you further about ta Plus
I am more inclined towards Computer Graphics and Game Development. where I am leaning WebGL. I have already worked with Blender, Maya and Cinema4D and writing a program for generating a similar scene in WebGL is very Plus
Hello, I am a unity expert worked on similar projects before. Hope you have time to discuss it. check our VR teaser : [login to view URL]