I am looking for an application that requests an array of links and get responses in json format.
example links ([login to view URL], [login to view URL])
ADDING SOME MORE DETAILS OF THE REQUIREMENT:
The detailed requirement of the project is as follows:
1. The project has to be a Console Application running on windows. Must be in two layers. First one is a class library and second one is console application. All codes will written with latest .net core 3.1 and c# language. There is no need a database file,
2. The console application first needs to check if the URL "[login to view URL]" is exits. If yes, the application needs to by pass CloudFlare security.
3. If the console application can get data from website than it needs to return a json object.
4. The application needs to run in every second.
5. All links in array must be check in async request.
6. The application will run windows server 2012
I can do that without cloudflare but can not pass cloudflare. If you have any suggestion or workaround it is OK for me.
For example : creating a chromium mini web browser with .net c# and read cookie and request with that cookie to the url is OK. Or if you find any solution we can discuss.
If you say, this will work on linux with other languages It will be ok, let's discuss.
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 210 $ pour ce travail
Hey I am a software developer with 8+ years of experience and read all about your project.. as you need, I am an expert in c#, Microsoft SQL Server, ASP.NET, AngularJS, .NET CORE, HTML, jQuery..and I also do this type Plus
Hi there, I am a Senior Software Engineer, having 9+ years of top experience in .NET Web, SaaS, Database, Migration, API, Library, Services, Reports, Dashboards. I can analyze, design, develop and manage small to larg Plus
I will suggest you for using python, it is ok with c# to fetch the data but in python it is easier to bypass the cloud flayer server and get the data directly, in python it is easy to forward basic server data, but in Plus
Hello!!! I'm a good programmer and for sure I can give you some advice in web security. We should just chat and agree. Bye!!!!!