I am looking to take a CSV file containing [url removed, login to view] orders, store its contents in a database, and enter the data into an application (client server app).
There are few more details because there will be com logic that needs to be programmed, as well as some error handling.
DATABASE TABLES NEEDED FOR PROJECT:
1. PRODUCT_MASTERLIST - Lookup table that we create to determine product associations. AMAZON uses a different SKU than what we use in our in-house inventory database.
columns: AMAZON_MODEL_NUM OUR_MODEL_NUM
model_abc (new) model_abcGX
model_abc (new) model_abcNB
2. ORDERS - All orders will be stored in this table. Data will come from Amazon and consist of all orders for the day.
columns: ORDER_NUM, AMAZON_MODEL_NUM, QUANTITY, PRICE, SHIPPING_FEE, etc
1. EMPLOYEE will download our "unshipped" orders from Amazon for the day in a CSV file to our local PC (manually). ie: Source File "Spreadsheet1.csv"
2. MACRO will import all the data in the Source File into a MySQL database table (store on a webserver).
- software should check to ensure the "order number" does not already exist in the database before updating the table. ORDER NUMBER is a column in the Source File, and will be used as a unique identifier in the table. We will append data here each day
3. MACRO will take specific columns from the database table and create a new CSV file containing a subset of the data from the Source File. SAVE FILE "Spreadsheet2.csv"
4. EMPLOYEE will manually update the new "Spreadsheet2.csv" file (excel) with the shipping data for each order and save the document (save to local directory)
5. MACRO will input data from the "Spreadsheet2.csv" and enter it into our inventory system. It has to be a front end entry because we dont have direct access to the application database.
- software will create a new invoice. This will open a new screen and generate a new invoice number
- software will enter all the necessary data from the spreadsheet.
- when software is entering the model number into the inventory system, the system will take the AMAZON_MODEL_NUM from the spreadsheet and do a lookup in the PRODUCT_MASTERLIST to determine what the item is called in our inventory system (the OUR_MODEL_NUM column).
- software will enter our model number into the inventory system, the quantity, the shipping price, and the price
- software will give exception report if quantity is not available. If customer orders 10 items, and there are only 6 in stock. Software should log the exceptoin and continue to next row in spreadsheet. An exception report will be generated at the end of the process (all exceptions listed here for the day)
- software will check to ensure the the totals match. INVENTORY SYSTEM TOTAL ORDER AMOUNT = SPREADSHEET TOTAL AMOUNT
6. MACRO will take the invoice number from the Inventory App, and put it in the INVOICE NUMBER column in "Spreadsheet2.csv". SAVE FILE
Right now I am looking to use Macro Scheduler software to develop this app. Looking forward to hearing from you.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $365 pour ce travail
Greetings sir, i am an expert freelancer. for this job and your 100% satisfaction is assured if you allow me to serve, for more info please cheek your message box for this project(Private)
I work hard to make sure my clients are happy and the project is done correctly. I'm available immediately to get this project completed for you quickly. Check my profile for my background information.
Barry, I have over a decade of experience dealing with Microsoft technologies. It would be great to work for you on this project.