I host a game called Khan w/c was developed in the early 2000. I have been struggling with how it was coded and how resource intensive the server is.
So I am looking for a way to minimize server cost and give me more control over the servers.
1. I have all the server files to be emulated without any source code.
2. This files are in .exe and connects to MSSQL as a database.
3. I know all about the files and how it works.
Current server structure:
~~+Load Balance Server
What I want:
1. The emulated must be a linux service.
2. I want some servers to me merged so there will be less running servers.
3. I want the database to be changed into MySQL.
4. I want the database to be restructured (because the current structure is almost impossible to create functions for a website with).
More info will be given once I have chosen a coder.
Server files are to be considered confidential.
Change of plans, new server doesn't necessarily need to be a Linux service, it can also be a windows binary.
And not necessarily MYSQL can also be MSSQL.
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $7917 pour ce travail
We checked your posting in detail and based on that we are ready to do work as per your budget and timing and we are ready to discuss the things with you