I WILL ONLY CONSIDER GENUINE WRITTEN PROPOSALS, any copy and paste proposals will be deleted without review.
The objective of this task is to write a multithreaded client / server system for multi-processing. This requires knowledge about Multithreading, IPC and synchronisation.
WELL STRUCTURED, CLEAN CODE IS A MUST!
- Create a console client and server application as described in the attached file.
- Must work in both WIN32 and UNIX environment
- C Programming language ONLY
- All requirements at the end of the Requirements document to be fulfilled, INCLUDING documentation (Sample provided).
- Must be able to provide demonstrations of the code working, and updates on progress.
- Again, well structured and readable code is 100% MUST!
I require a programmer that can think about the task at hand before writing a big mess.
Task is due in 2 WEEKS, prefer ASAP delivery.