I need to create a small Arduino network to control LED.
The network is composed by two arduinos, a router and a PC.
The main task to achieve are:
1) Connect two Arduinos wifi with the esp8266.
2) A push button on Arduino 1 control the led on Arduino 2
3) A push button on Arduino 2 control the led on Arduino 1
4) Webpage on the PC to monitor the status of the two led
5) From the webpage turn on and off the led
I also need a detailed explanation of the code to understand all the steps.
Please see attached file.
26 freelance font une offre moyenne de $181 pour ce travail
I have a great experience with arduino and wifi chip programming. I can do the job for you, I guarantee professionality. Let me know if you are interested please.
Hi, I recently finished working with " Feru The Bangla Robot Project " . I have previous experience of this same thing. Feel free to contact with me. I can ensure your 100% satisfaction.
Hello, I can do that for you. when you are online. Please send to me a message. We will discuss about that. I hope, we will work together in this project. Thank you.