Software Testing Engineer
Looking for a 2 to 5 years’ experienced software testing engineer (B.E ECE/EEE/CSE) who has hands on experience in software testing. The job location is Chennai and need to work at client location. Profiles with experience in embedded software testing are most welcome.
• Should have good understanding in C language and embedded programming.
• Should have hands on experience in software testing using LDRA Toolsuite.
• Knowledge on MISRA C Standard is appreciated.
• Knowledge on SDLC at least would have gone through once the software development life cycle.
• Good understanding of Equivalence class partition, MCDC, Boundary Value Analysis, Structural Coverage, and branch Coverage analysis as part of testing methodologies
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible to conduct requirement-based testing.
• Responsible for the static and dynamic analysis of the software.
• Preparation of test specification for Unit testing, Integration testing, Software hardware integration testing as per safety target
• Responsible to conduct testing activities using LDRA Toolsuite and test report generation.
• Work independently in the team and responsible for the testing related activities.