Your technical background:
• Bachelor or Master degree in computer science.
• Experience of 4+ years working as a Software Tester/ System Tester.
• Work experience in one of the below areas is desired and willingness to learn the others is a plus:
▪ In writing code for Developement Boards
▪ HIL development for example automated control for DMM or Power supplies.
▪ Work experience on Aspice test levels SW4, SW5, SW6 is a plus.
▪ Work experience on Aspice test levels SYS4,SYS5 is a plus.
• You understand how HIL or SIL works and are able to implement updates for own functionalities.
• Standard industry communication protocols : CAN; LIN; Ethernet; etc
• Experience with ECU Test and dSPACE HIL or other customer specific test environment is a plus.
• Familiar with working with Agile and V-Model environments .
• Familiar with DOORs, Polarion SVN or Jira .
• ISTQB Certified Tester is a plus.
• Experience testing on-site at customer site is nice to have.
Your role as a test engineer:
• Plan, design, review test specification and ensure targeted coverage based on functional specifications and requirements
• Create detailed and accurate Issue/Bug Tickets that facilitate resolution
• Continuously optimize the automated test-coverage
• Ensure continuous and successful execution of automated test-cases on HIL equipment
• Flexible with technology languages (C or Python or CAPL)
• Work together with Software Engineers, Architects and other members of the team to achieve sign-off of test results and
completion of testing within scheduled timescales
• Flexibility to switch between multiple projects to help your fellow team members
• Assertive communication skills are needed due to direct customer interaction
• Process and detail focused while managing different project priorities
• Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company
• Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practice
• Willingness to travel up to 10% of working time
What we offer:
• An open, friendly and supportive international working environment
• Health package (private medical & life insurance, sport activities, etc)
• Professional Development Opportunities
Become part of our team!
25 freelances font une offre moyenne de 33 $/heure pour ce travail
Python developer I have read your job description and I am pretty sure that I can complete every bit of your requirements. Further details and cost can be discussed in chat
Hi!! I love jumping into new fields, and your project is very attractive for me. I've rich experience in Full-stack Web development, and so many other fields. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
Quality driven tester with 7+ years of experience into Manual and Automation testing. I have created excellent test plans in my previous projects with 100% test coverage. Passionate towards testing.
Hi, I have 10 years of experience in the development and verification of the software in Avionics domain. I am currently in canada on study permit. I will post resume in request. Thanks, Tarun Patel