Hello TisteAndii, as discussed in chat below the project offer of the next task.
Develop a roomthermostat with following properties and functionalities:
- measurement of room temperature and humidity
- provide programming options for temperature settings (week program)
- further settings for time/date adjustment, heat/cool mode, frost protection, switch differential, foreign languages, temperature calibration, regulation mode, theme selection, keylock function, vacation/absence program etc.
- keeping of programming and settings data in flash memory and correct time in case of power loss
- protect the MCU from unauthorized flash access/reprogramming
- develop the product in a lowest as possible current consumption and in user friendly interface (GUI screens are predefined)
- display: 320x240 TFT display 3.5” with SSD2119 driver IC and 16 bit databus
- control: capacitive touch panel with I²C Interface
- sensor: SHT30 temperature and humidity sensor with I²C interface
- radio interface addon: EnOcean TCM310 with UART interface
- used mcu: STM32F103RCT6
Implementation of the EnOcean module is excluded of this task and will be offered in the next stage. Nethertheless the required GUIs are belonging to this task. Furthermore the NDA signment is a must on this task.