I will begin by briefly describing the project. I will attach a complete guide (as a Word file) in this description in case you want to take a look at it. It is a basic program in C language, can be done in about 1:00/2:00 hours.
1. You must be able to communicate in English in order to understand the requirements and description of the project;
2. Must be experienced in C programming language;
3. Must be able to complete the project entirely (without any flaws) and as soon as possible.
4. Names must be written in English in the program (Ex. when creating a variable: int numberOfCharacters).
1. Create a simple program that asks a user for a sentence;
2. Separate that sentence into individual characters;
3. Save the characters in a list of characters;
4. Each element on the list must have a description (explained in the Word file);
The program must also be able to:
1. List all the information in the list;
2. Save that list to a file (in binary format);
3. Read the list from a file;
4. Display the total number of 1s and 0s of the sentence (the sum of all ones and zeros of all characters, respectively);
5. Sort the list by ascending or descending alphabetical order of the characters (depending on what the user wants to).
WARNING: Do not start working on the project without reading the attached Word file, it had more information on it. If you have any questions, send me a message and I will reply ASAP. Thanks for your time.