We are trying to make a custom ffmpeg filter which can hide the logo from video input source and put an overlay image or delogo the original logo and hide it dynamically.
- Input source: Which can be a local file or live input stream (UDP, RTMP, HTTP) having the unwanted dynamic logo with random position, time to show, time to hide, colors and background color.
- Logo pattern file: Which is a local file (PNG file) having the pattern of the unwanted logo to be removed.
- Output destination: Which is the final output file, Output stream can be (UDP, RTMP, HTTP) to be exported by ffmpeg after processing the filter and encoding options.
- Similarity rate: Which is the percentage for the similarity between the logo pattern file and input source to make the ffmpeg recognize that unwanted logo from the pattern file.
- Overlay: This option can be a local file (PNG File) to be appended over the original logo or using delogo filter which is blurring and removing the original logo.
- We will provide testing files (MP4) which have the examples for the unwanted logo to be removed.
- We will provide the logo pattern file which holds the logo pattern regardless the logo color and background color and size of the input source logo.
- Logo pattern file and similarity rate should be treated as inline parameters with the ffmpeg complex filter options.
- Example for the complex filter options: # ffmpeg -i .... -filter_complex "removeLogo@logo=/home/test/[login to view URL]@similarity=0.45@overlay=/home/[login to view URL]" -o flv rtmp://x.x.x.x/xx/xx
- We are expecting testing output file.
- Source code should be provided when completing the project.
- Building ffmpeg should include and support the use for the following modules: libx264, x265, libaac, v4l2, alsa, nvenc (NVIDIA GPU Support) , libmfx (Intel QuickSync Support).
- Static build compatible with CentOS 7 and Ubuntu
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $603 pour ce travail
Dear client, Thanks a lot for taking your precious time to read my message. After browsing your job description, I am very interested in your project and I believe I’m qualified for the task. Regarding OpenCV, Plus
Hello dear, I have a lot of experience in Computer Vision applications / image and video processing in mobile and windows applications, My Team experience includes Port Based container Damage detection Software: det Plus
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.
Hi, Raspberry Pi pro, have done many projects on RFID, GPU, GPIO and Video. I am a multimedia expert with Audio Video encoding/decoding experience in Linux/Android Domain. Delivered several projects on RPI, Digital Si Plus
Hi.I am a Visual Basic .NET programmer with 14 years experience(others say this too but I can show proof). This is not another automated bid like the ones you see around. I have read the description of your project an Plus
Dear, sir. I'm a senior programmer on signal processing and machine learning with extensive experience with OpenCV, OpenFace, ffmpeg, OpenSFM, VLfeat, HTK, Sphinx, tesseract and other open sources. My experiences Plus
Hi, Hope you doing well. I read your project description and very confident to handle this project perfectly as we are a lot expertise in image processing and openCV Let's have a discussion, negotiate costing, timeli Plus
Thanks for your job posting! I am a C++ & C# Developer with full experience. I have developed a lot image processing projects (car number plate detect and recognition, capcha recognition(ocr), symbol recognition(oc Plus
We have been working with OpenCV and FFMPEG for several years now. The projects we do are mostly from outside freelance and include onboard 360 camera , video analytics , advertisement detection and removal, logo repla Plus
I have 12 years of SW development experience in product based MNCs in DSP Image and Video Codecs domain. Worked on POCs and Projects related to Opensource Gstreamer and ffmpeg.
Hi, is it alright if I use python + opencv to remove the logo? Basically create some patches of the logos dynamically then match them against each frame. Also using pycuda is another option. I have done something sim Plus
could you send the input mp4 videos and log png to me ？ i will make an example for you which will show my ablility to finish this job.