I need a command line interpretor (terminal) in C, able to interpret some implemented commands.
The requirements are to implement the following parameters in the terminal:
1. the "dir" - no parameters need to be implemented.
2. "mv" - parameters to implement: -i, -t, -s
3. "rm" - parameters to implement: -i, -r (-R), -v
4. the program should also support pipes, such as " > ls -l | grep -e 'tmp' | wc -l " (it should work with any command, not only with this one)
5. support for redirection in the commands, such as "> ls -l > [url removed, login to view]" (it should work with any command, not only with this one)
6. support for pipes & redirection in the same command line, such as "> ls -l | grep -e 'tmp' > [url removed, login to view]" (it should work with any command, not only with this one)
7. the program should also contain a "help" command to see the list of available implemented commands.
for the points 4,5,6 the custom commands described at 1,2,3 should also work
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $28 pour ce travail
hello,how are you. i read your bid carefully. i am c/c++ expert and have full experience for 10 years. c++ language is my top skill. i can provide most quality and high speed. if you want to success, please contact Plus
Write a dummy command prompt that parses only a few commands. ............................................................
I can develop this I have an experience of 5-6 years in this field Sir I did many projects kindly reply me so that I can discuss with you