Mac OS Features Collection Service
The MacOS Features Collection Service aims to collect various information about Mac equipment.
1) The service should come with an installer - a Setup, which can be used to install it in the Mac environment.
2) Once installed, the service should start automatically when the computer is turned on and immediately generate a Character Collection Text File.
3) If the computer remains more than 24h connected, the service must regenerate a Character Collection Text File.
4) The service needs to be light and fast, it can not compromise the operation of the computer. CPU and RAM peaks need to be avoided.
5) Must be compatible with Mac OS X v10.4 "Tiger" or [url removed, login to view]
6) All fonts, including Setup fonts, must be provided.
7) The programming language should be open, ie without license fees, the programmer must indicate all links to download each of the applications needed for complete development (including setup).
8) The project will be continued by another team, so it is up to the programmer to provide all the necessary information about what has been developed.
Character Collection Text File.
001 - Computer Name.
002 - Name of the network domain where you are logged in.
003 - Login of the user operating the Mac
010 - GPS latitude and longitude, if the equipment has GPS factory.
020 - Name of the computer's motherboard.
021 - Version of the motherboard of the computer.
022 - Computer motherboard model.
023 - Serial number of the computer motherboard.
024 - Internal system name (BIOS) of the computer's motherboard.
025 - Name of the computer manufacturer (Apple Inc).
026 - Computer model (iMac, MacBook, etc).
027 - Serial number of the computer (the one that appears on the label behind the equipment).
028 - CPU name with speed (example: Intel Core i5 Quad Core [url removed, login to view])
029 - Operating System Name (example: macOS [url removed, login to view] Sierra ...)
030 - Total RAM memory (GB)
031 - Free RAM at the time of collection (GB)
032 - RAM slots (ex: Slot1: 8GB comb, Slot2: Available)
033 - Storage (HD) main total space (GB)
034 - Storage (HD) main free space (GB)
035 - Total space in secondary storage (HD)
036 - Total free space on secondary storage (HD)
037 - Battery status in case of notebook
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $43 pour ce travail
Dear Sir ! I think you need only parser script for system_profiler ,because system_profiler give you all informations from hardware. ( im not sure gps data available) example: $ system_profiler SPMemoryDataType Mem Plus