I am looking for an expert CUDA programmer to complete the following tasks in Windows. Please only apply if you very familiar. Please be prepared to do a coding challenge live.
Here are the tasks needed:
1) Sort a 1-dimensional array of double / float
2) Sort an 2 dimensional with n-colum array of double / float by a single dimension (rowwise or columnwise)
3) Pearson correlation coefficient of two columns in an 2 dimensional N-column array
4) Spearman correlation coefficient of two columns in an 2 dimensional N-column array (this basically consists of sorting the arrays and calculating the Pearson coefficient on the indices)
5) Kendall correlation coefficients of two columns of an 2 dimensional N-column matrix
6) Covariance of two columns of a 2 dimensional N-column array
7) Covariance matrix for an 2 dimensional N-column array
Final deliverable should be performant, memory efficient, and tunable to maximize utilization of a specific processor.
coding should be neat and clean, with a reasonable amount of well-formatted comments. Feel free to use additional libraries like cuBLAS to perform the tasks.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $600 pour ce travail
I have used CUDA efficiently for some years and in various kind of algorithms. I am in position to undertake this series of tasks, we could discuss more about details and deadline Thanassis
hello,sir. I'm a professional programmer with 6 years of experience. I've already done this kind of project before. If you award me, I'll implement all of your requirements in a short time. Expert CUDA programmer need Plus
Hello, i have read the details provided..please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
Hello, I can see that you're looking for a developer who has experience in CUDA Programming along with the expertise in C++. It seems perfect match to my skills as I have worked as GPU Programmers for 2 years and hav Plus
Hi! I studied aerospace engineering and a master's in space systems. Now I am doing my PhD about stratospheric airships and doing a Math degree. I love maths and physics, and I have experience studying turbulent flows Plus
I'm one of the most expert CUDA programmer, one of the top users on StackOverflow for the CUDA tag [login to view URL]
The idea would be to use existing building blocks. Thust offers nearly best industrial performance for GPU sorting, CUB easily organizes batched processing. We should start by preparing the correctness test suite. Base Plus