Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a skilled Windows kernel driver developer to assist with a project focused on enhancing system performance on Windows 10. The ideal candidate should have experience in the following:
Target Operating System:
- Windows 10
Purpose of the Driver:
- Improving System Performance
Specific Hardware Requirements:
- Experience with Linux code and ensuring its smooth operation
Skills and Experience:
We need to develop a PCIe driver for windows system. we want to move the linux driver source code to windows and make it work
• OS: Windows 10?
• Devices type: PCIe GPU card
• Interface to Device: PCIe EP device, Gen3
• EP controller type: Synopsys PCIe controller
• Access type: BAR / DMA
• PC with Windows 10
• PCIe card inserted
• PC with Remote access
• Power panel with Remote control
* Support pcie bar mapping, DMA transfer and MSI/MSI-X interrupt
* Support multiple pcie devices with specified vendor ID and device ID
* Support allcate and free large physical memory block
* Support pinned memory
* Support driver send
* Support send message efficiently from driver to user application
* Provide two sets of ioctls for the user application
Above is the base specifications
1）VE memory managment
2）VE dma management, transform implement
3) VE ISR process
4) VE icoctls for user application
If you have a deep understanding of Windows kernel development, a strong background in system performance optimization, and the ability to work with Linux code, I would love to discuss the details of the project further.
Nº du projet : #37196973
À propos du projet
12 freelances font une offre moyenne de 504 $ pour ce travail
Hi there, I am the best here! Please check out my profile and see what others have to say about the work I've done related to the skills you're looking for. Hope to work together soon. Thanks!
Hello, My name is Arbaz and I'm a freelance designer and developer with extensive experience in building high-quality websites and applications. I understand you're looking for a skilled Windows kernel driver developer Plus
Hhi I am experienced in this and I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your replyyy
With expertise in Windows kernel development, system performance optimization, and Linux code, I'm well-equipped for this project. Let's discuss details.
I am an electrical engineer, with many years of experience with software development, mainly with C++ for Windows and LInux. I've worked with assembly and C for embedded.