The project involves mainly around an AVR (ATTiny series) measuring freq. from an oscillator and adjusting it according to required input from the user. Oscillator bias is done using a current sink that must be stable and accurate. The final application would require modification of a schematic I already have (in Altium) and writing C code for the MCU that will enable control over the said oscillator and adjusting it against user requirements in real time (sample some pots). This will involve a startup calibration procedure (closed loop) against the oscillator to determine the bias current & output freq. relations. Manual adjustments of any calibration parameters in unwanted! The device should be automatic.
I will give exact details for whoever wins the bidding but that is the project.
1. You will get a schematic in Altium. You need to be able to modify it and layout PCB accordingly.
2. You MUST have experience in mixed signal routing!
3. You must know AVR programming in C and be able to write code other people can understand and modify. No weird variable & function names. Everything should be pretty straight forward. Use GCC.
4. You should be able to make a prototype of this design from the PCB you had designed. I will supply you with the PCB and parts on my expense. You should be able to put this thing together, if not please let me know as I would have to do that. This is a good idea so you can debug the system efficiently. Trust me you will be to debug it :)
5. You must sign an NDA.
6. You must be able to do this work quickly. Code and PCB design in 2 weeks or less.
7. I am available online to answer your question throughout the project.
8. Do a good job and you will have work for some time with me, think of this as a test project.
9. Please bid only if you have confidence you can do this!
10. Thank you for your time!
Your project sounds interesting and definitely something I think I can handle. Just to get some basic qualifications out of the way... I've become very proficient with Altium Designer over the 6 years that I've been Plus
28 freelance font une offre moyenne de $673 pour ce travail
hi I am an expert electronics designer I can do it for you. Please share the further details of files and NDA to sign in. Please consider me for your job I am waiting for your reply to start the project Regards
Hello, have a great day. We are startup company offering services for prototyping. The desired Project will be completed on time prvided that amount has been released well on time. We will use proteus to simulate t Plus
Hi sir can help you working with Altium and Atmel for more of 25 years , please see portfolio if you need samples of works i can send it. Best regards Miky.
Hello Dear, we are a team of experts with a combined experience of 50 years. Over the last 10 years we joined hands together to form "coherent technologies". Since then we are involved in offering services Plus
Hello. I able to make that project. I also can produce PCB and solder it. Usually i doing that even if client not ask: this is the best way for debugging (emulators in not always applicable). Altium is not m Plus
i have read and fully understood your requirements.. Please open chat to discuss further..... ++++++++++++++====================================+++++++++++++++++++========
Hi, I'm proficient in the use of Altium and the AVR series of processors, mostly as part of an Arduino based project. Many years experience in CAD designs. It would be useful to kow the frequency rang you are gener Plus
hi we have executed many embedded systems projects including highly complex CPU and MCU. Please go through [login to view URL] to know more about us. Went through your detailed work and confident to do this job. let's have Plus
Hello, 3+ years of expertise in embedded system design and development. I have worked for NASA for a completion project. Others project includes USB Joystick using AVR (using a mega16), RFID based security syste Plus
Dear, I'm electronic engineer with more than 9 years experience. I done many projects with attiny, it is one of my favourite MCU. I pay atention to many parasit effects that can appear on PCB while routing that can Plus
Hello, I would like to help you, have good experience with avr controller, all aspects - development of schematics, pcb, programming, manufacturing. NDA is ok, confidence guaranteed, budget estimate is open to chang Plus
Hello sir, I am an electronics and communication engineer ,I have about 4 years experience with AVR micro controllers & PCB design on Altium . also I have an experience with PID control algorithm that I think you wi Plus
I would like to work. I am confident and believe i would work for best possible output. I have experience using AVR controllers in assembly as well as C and i can use Altium software fairly well. Now i have left my job Plus