Hello! I'm looking to develop embedded software for the NRF51822 from Nordic Semiconductor based on the ARM Cortex platform.
The firmware will need to do the following:
- read battery level from a battery monitor through I2C
- control an RGB LED
- control 4 motors through PWM
- connect to a smartphone through Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- receive commands from the phone to adjust the pulse width and duty cycle to each motor
Décerné à :
Hello, I am interested in your project. I have experience working with nrf51, bluetooth, Android. I use Eclipse and gcc, Keil. I have a board with nrf51.
16 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 22 $ /heure pour ce travail
- I have many years working on embedded system. I did many project that related to many peripheral as I2C, SPI, GPIO, Bluetooth, Wifi, ... Hope we can work together.
we are work for ASIR Associates, a firm which have 4 members. they are expert in Home Automation, IOT, Adurino, embedded sytem. we have 3-4 year experience in the field