Create simple arduino library to use Display DEM 256128A FGH-PW with ST7565 (datasheet included)
* method Init(Wire &I2cBus, bool S1, bool S2);
we want to have I2C as reference. The wire will be declared and initialised in main project and referenced only.
S1 = LCD pin D6
S2 = LCD pin D7
* Method WriteText(uint_8t Line, uint_8t Column, uint_8t Size, string Text);
We need up to 5 sizes, but we can reduce it if neccesary.
* Method DrawRectangle(uint_8t x, uint_8t y, uint_8t width, uint_8t height, bool fill);
* Method DrawCircle(uint_8t x, uint_8t y, uint_8t diameter, bool fill);
* Method DrawLine(uint_8t x, uint_8t y, uint_8t x2, uint_8t y2);
* Method DrawPoint(uint_8t x, uint_8t y);
* Provide library with mentioned methods
* Provide Arduino example code using mentioned library
2 freelances font une offre moyenne de 32 € pour ce travail
ELECTRICAL As an electronic architect, I have been working in PCB structure/design and firmware programming field for 8+ years. Here is a portion of the encounters that I worked back. - Schematic and PCB Format is uti Plus
I will try to do my best within time. I have experience in [login to view URL] I will not give any type of disappoint from my work. I want to discuss further in chat.