.NET Front End Submission Form with Backend Reporting
I need a simple form that will allow the sales force to submit data when their pricing is beat. THe form will require the following fields on the Front End Submission Page:
Title of the Form Page: I GOT BEAT!
1. Loan # - Numeric Field, Up to 12 characters, UID
2. Date - Format, 01/01/2011 - Month/Day/Year
3. Branch - Drop down with the following Branches listed:
4. Loan Officer Name - Text Box to enter First Name Last Name.
5. Loan Amount - Text box formatted for Current entry.
6. FBC Rate - Percentage with Drop Down to select a rate. Rates range will be from 3.00 to 9.00 increasing by 1/8th of a percent. Ex: 3.00, 3.125, 3.25, 3.375, 3.5, 3.625, 3.75 all the way up the
7. Competitor Rate - Percentage with Drop Down to select a rate. Rates range will be from 3.00 to 9.00 increasing by 1/8th of a percent. Ex: 3.00, 3.125, 3.25, 3.375, 3.5, 3.625, 3.75 all the way
up the 9.
8. Rate Difference - Difference between FBC and Competitor Rate. Percentage Drop Down to select a rate difference. Rate diffence will range from 0.125 to 3.00 increasing by 1/8th of a percent. EX:
0.125, 0.25, 0.375, 0.5, 0.625 all the way up to 3.00
9. FBC Fees - Text Box formatted for Currency entry.
10. Competitor Fees - Text Box formatted for Currency entry.
11. Fee Difference - Difference between FBC and COmpetitor Fees. Text Box formatted for Currency entry.
12. Attachment - Browse Button so the user can attach a PDF document that will be stored in the Database to be viewed later.
Upon hitting Submit, the user will have the option to click Edit to go back and edit what they inputted or click "Confirm Submission" which will officially submit the for to the database.
Above are the required 12 form fields for submission. Upon submission of the form, it will be submitted/stored into an MS SQL database.
The Back End page will allow us to pull reports based on the information above. The Query form will have the following selections which will display results based on drop down selected. Not all
drop downs are required to pull results.
1. Date Range - Allow to choose a range of dates
2. Branch - Choose one of the Branches listed below from a Drop Down
3. Loan Amount Range - Choose a loan amount range from a drop down. This would pull all matches that were between the range selected. Range goes from $25,000 all the way up to $2,000,000 increasing
Example Drop Down:
$25,000 - $49,999
$50,000 - $74,999
$75,000 - $99,999
$100,000 - $124,999
All the way up to $2,000,000
4. Rate Difference - Percentage Drop Down to select a rate difference. Rate diffence will range from 0.125 to 3.00 increasing by 1/8th of a percent. EX: 0.125, 0.25, 0.375, 0.5, 0.625 all the way
up to 3.00
5. Fee Difference - Drop Down to select fee difference. Choose a fee difference range from a drop down. This would pull all matches that were between the range sleected. Range goes from $0 all the
way up to $5000 increasing by $250.
Example Drop Down:
All the way up to $5000
When the user clicks submit on the query form, the results will display all loan data that matches the chosen search criteria in a Table with all the fields submitted from the Front End form. Each table column should be sortable by clicking on the label of the column. The farest column to the right will have an option to click and open any PDF attachment uploaded when the loan data was initially submitted.
Application will be running on Server 2008 R2
Must be .NET
Data submitted into a MS SQL 2008 Express Database.
Winner must provide the required pages outlined above plus a .SQL file to create any tables needed which can be easily executed.
Serious bidders only please. Must 5-7 day turn around project.
Additional Dropdown on botht he Front End and Back End pages: Loan Type. The drop down contains the following: USDA, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Conventional