We are a manufacturing company. We produce furniture components. We are hoping to do the following:
1. We would like to create an ERP system where we will keep the list of stocks and our inventory
2. The ERP system will be combined with production modules.
• What is production module? The product that we produce goes through many phases. From one machine to the next, we have to record what happened and how happened.
• For each step, we might have to print a label for the product. Labels are custom designed. We can use Crystal Report or similar programs to design and create the labels.
• Reports: For daily or hourly or at any given time frame, we must be able to print reports what happened during the given time frame. Again reports are custom designed for which we can use Crystal Report to design and create.
3. A detailed overview of our production will be submitted to you in the PM for confidential reasons.
4. Job orders: There are many sections in our production; thus, we require that job orders to be created for each section.
What do we want from the program?
1. We want to see our current stock of
* Raw materials
* Semi-finished products
* Finish products
2. We want to create labels for each step which will be put on the product.
3. We want to create reports to see how everyone is doing or how a product doing overall.
4. We want to assign job orders so that everyone knows what do and how to do.
5. Access level: there might be many terminals. Thus we do not have to give full permission to everyone.
1. Must be based on SQL server. Yet, we are open to new suggestion
2. Must be up to date. No old script has to be written
3. Perfect GUI in design and flexibility. The users are not computer engineers. We have to keep things as clean as possible. In the GUI, the users must be able to add fields or change the design of the program.
4. Programming language is open for discussion.
5. We must have the code at the end of the project.
6. Must be completed in full within 30 days.
Please note that this project requires the following abilities:
* Grasping and understanding the other side easily and clearly.
* Knowing the programming language in full
* Ready to work anytime if needed to meet the deadline.
* Must be reachable if needed.
* Must have a creative approach to issues and problems.
Pleas know that this is a complicated project. If you have experience and if you believe you can do this, then bid on it. No waste time for you and for us.
Thank you and I wait to hear from you soon.
Please note that we like to discuss everything directly with the programmer; from price to coding.