The goal is to realize a very simple signal processing software. It shouldn't take more than a few hours.
The program will take an input signal, apply a Butterworth filter, and save the output.
Il will provide :
- the function to calculate the butterworth factors,
- a program to generate noisy test signals
The program will allow the user to :
– specify the name of the file to be read
– specify the name of the file for the output signal
– specify the name of the file where the filter characteristics will be stored
– specify filter's characteristics : cut off frequency, filter order
– view the input with Gnuplot
– apply the filter and store the result
– view the output with Gnuplot
- save graphs in eps format
- continue running the program unless the user choose to quit
- signals will be stored in files in 2 columns : time, value, with the sampling
the program must run with smoothly with Linux. I want the sources, with a makefile. It will use memory allocation, custom data structures, and will be as short as possible. Text-base interface is fine.
This should be a fairly easy gig for an experienced programmer. The only difficulty is the delay : I need it for the 04/08 (8th of april), 17h00 GMT. If you can't do it for this time, please do not bid.
small correction :
- signals will be stored in files in 2 columns : time, value, with the sampling period on first line
Décerné à :
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de €156 pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam: Consider your job is ready in 7 days upon your provided details. Me and My team is ready to start the task. Waiting for your response. Thanks.