Not sure yet about the architecture.
Basically i would like to know
- when the computer (strictly windows) connects to an external IP.
- how much data it exchanges with that IP
- without slowing down the exchange too much
- possible on every IP, even at the same time, where there's a connection
I believe the best way to do this is c or c++ dll, but i need it as a library that i can use from .net or c#, has to work on both win32 and 64 bit. I will need both sources, compiled and compiler (with compiling repeatable instructions)
If it is going to be too expensive i will have to pass.
I prefer someone in North america or europe for timing reasons.
When you reply please refer to the following:
- language you believe is more appropriate (to the project, not to you)
- additional details you need to know
- how i would interface to the functions and what and how many functions in, i guess, the dll
- possibly previous experience
Please allow me to tune the project while we discuss about it as my idea is not 100% clear yet.
Please keep in mind that i can't negotiate on things like "oh, you did not write in the project description that you needed that function too..." or similar bargains. Be ready to go the extra mile as times are tough for everybody.
NOTE: i will ignore messages that look like spam.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $154 pour ce travail
Have you tried to use standard performance counters over WMI ? If they are not enough, the library can do any aggregation of network-based data filter driver (third party), but it will require administrative privilege Plus