Convert matlab program to C++ and add motion support
1) In this project you have to convert a Matlab program into C++. Can you do this?
2) After the first goal is complete, you must then add motion sensor support into the program; which would be support for; tri-axial accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, ANT+ and wifi (long-range).
The first half is "relatively" straight forward, but the latter will require a coder with some skill. For more information, please email me.
EDIT: Please Read.
The key goals will be to do 2 things;
1. Transfer the program to C++
2. Take our the GUI and "streamline" the program. We want to make the program a "middleware" to run with another program. The program itself simply corrects gps positioning.
The third will be in regards to adding the motion sensor, but I think I may have to re-address things and focus on the first 2 points above, because the 3rd will be an ongoing partnership.
Essentially, whoever does 1 and 2, we will likely return to them and pay them a separate to do 3 at a later date. So it is still important that they can add motion sensor support, however that will be later down the line. The main goal is to transfer to C++, and then to streamline the program (likely to even remove certain features not needed. Then 2 have 2 versions; one with a GUI (to allow us to test on a PC) and one without.
This actually makes the project easier and more straightforward, however the project price will still say the same (I promised a price range, and I will keep to my word)
Sorry, forgot to add; apart from changing to C++, streamlining the program so it can be used as middleware (taking out GUI and a few features), will need support to collect data from multiple ports. Currently the program tracks data from one port, but will need it to track data from multiple ports (up to 25).
As stated, the project is now for;
1. Transfer to C++
2. Remove some features and GUI (1 version with GUI, one without).
3. Support to collect data from up to 25 com ports (currently only support to collect data from one).
Will send the program, and will need it to be done as soon as possible.
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de £424 pour ce travail
I am completing my computer engineering.I have studied matlab in 5 courses and c/c++ in three course have good hold on them.I have also done conversion of matlab code in to c++ in my research based project(Implementati Plus
I have extensive experience in both languages and can definitely provide high quality C++ code using either the newest C++11 standard or the C++98 standard with extensive documentation and an efficient implementation.
I am an electronic engineer and web developer & programmer with a talent at 3d modeling, data entry, electronics engineering, web developer,administrative support,IT,Computer Networks, I have been doing such administra Plus
Dear Sir, We are Reserach and Development company whose working area are : -Digital Motor Control -Analog Design -Electronic Design -Power Electronics -PCB design -Embedded system -Matlab -Simulation of ha Plus