Are you a highly competent iOS Developer who has the ability to create a simple, yet intelligently designed custom mobile app?
Are you creative, takes initiative and contributes to the success of projects?
FIRST LET’S GET RID OF THE TIME WASTERS.
YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You have a portfolio of top-quality apps (if you don’t have a portfolio please do not apply).
2. You work FAST and your turnaround is exceptional.
3. You have a EXCEPTIONAL COMMAND of the English language.
4. You take PRIDE in your work.
5. You must be able to create milestones and deliver on each of them!
6. You’re comfortable with VIDEO chats on Skype. (I would like to SEE and speak DIRECTLY to whom I’m working with - I will not speak via a intermediary person!)
7. From the information supplied below you’re able to provide a bid/quote for this project (if you require “more details” and “more details” and “more details” BEFORE providing an estimate please do not apply).
Now let’s get to business!
Your job will be to not only program but design a simple, highly attractive UI for an Education Based App. (I already have the flow designed and a rough outline, just want someone to assist for the result to be polished).
This app is Module based - approximately 9 modules.
Each module has the same format/structure (with minor changes of course). Therefore once the layout and coding is complete for the first two modules, it will literally be cut and paste for any additional modules.
Each module will be “unlocked” via the completion of a 3-step multiple choice quiz. (I’ll supply all text)
You’ll be required to have expertise with in-app purchases.
The app also includes custom forms (only 3 versions), where the instructions are above text fields so the end user can complete own entries. These will automatically save with the date and time so the user can return back to them in the future. There will naturally need to be the “+” sign (like all great note apps) so the user can create multiple versions of the same form.
Modules will include content (all supplied) such as; videos, audio, text and associated web links.
You will be an expert when it comes to integrating Facebook and Twitter Sharing and integrating a Facebook “like” button (for an associated Facebook page).
Load times must be fast and presentation must look polished (think retina quality).
For the right applicant, I’m willing to mention your name in the credits section.
If this sounds like a job you would love to tuck into straight away then here’s what you need to do to secure an interview:
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work.
2. Supply me with a rough guideline as to how you will deliver this project (milestones etc)
3. Leave a bid/quote for this project
I look forward to working with you in the future!