I'm looking for the best of the best. Below are the things I'll be looking for:
1. You must have IMPRESSIVE graphic design skills, as I will be needing an App Icon and other icons created/altered.
1. You MUST have photo effects AND custom PDF formatting experience.
2. You work fast & your turnaround time is exceptional.
3. You have an incredible profile/portfolio and links to work in app store that can be downloaded.
4. You are part of a team. I need to know the work will be handled by someone else on your team if you get sick.
5. You Speak English EXCEPTIONALLY well.
6. I expect milestones and I expect you to deliver upon each one!
7. You must have the patience and expertise to explain the process to someone new to developing apps
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION.... PLEASE DO NOT APPLY - YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
>>The app I want developed will have a similar graphic look and interface as the Camera Awesome and Numbers apps. Keep this in mind when you say you have experience.
HERE'S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO SECURE AN INTERVIEW.
1. Send me your portfolio of your previous work
(Please Include App Store Links)
2. Outline a rough guideline of the milestones you will be hitting.
3. I will then contact you via email and then will discuss specifics with you on Skype after you have signed an NDA.
TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST SUPPLY THE ABOVE INFORMATION.
I am looking to start a long-term relationship with the right people. I have several apps to be developed (2 currently in the pipeline to be exact).
I look forward to working with you!
-in the subject line, type the words "GO DUCKS!" so I know you have read the ad in it's entirety.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1496 pour ce travail
GO DUCKS Hi, Thanks for posting an interesting project . we can deliver the project in full perfection. please check your PMB for future communication. Best Regards, Siddhant Karkare
"GO DUCKS!" We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks