If you are interested, please read CAREFULLY the WHOLE information. Incomplete bids will not get any answer!
Our company makes many different kinds of industrial products. Our equipment will be used in environments where there may not be any failure, else it can lead to serious injury.
That is why we are looking for someone that is willing to work to deliver exceptional quality and feels responsible for the delivered quality. In our company it is sometimes better to add one more days for testing to achieve higher quality than delivering it.
At the moment our development team is too small for our inquiries. We want to add 1 additional programmer that is off-site and evaluate how this will work out.
Since we do not have one big project, you will get multiple small projects. That is why we are looking for someone that is willing to work on a long term with us, like 1 year contract or longer. This prevents us from explaining every situation again since there are many similarities.
It depends on your price if we can hire you full time with our limited budged for this evaluation.
>>>>>>>>WHAT WE REQUIRE<<<<<<<<
Our ideal candidate profile should at least match the following topics:
- You must have excellent, really excellent knowledge of the PIC microcontrollers. Preferably the PIC24F & PIC24H series in C language.
- You have knowledge to work with event based programming rather than polling based programming.
- You have knowledge of using the peripherals of Microchip on optimal usage of hardware buffers and DMA to reduce CPU traffic.
- You have knowledge of reading Microchips Datasheets, Errata and know their workflow.
- You have knowledge of mutual exclusion when using interrupts/DMA/buffers.
- You must work and have some basic experience in MPLAB X (the latest, still beta, IDE from Microchip).
-You are creative, self-driven(!), thorough and systematic with the drive to successfully complete your projects
-You have the ability to provide readable, understandable and well documented code for the team to work on. Preferred are modeling diagrams that shows overall construction of your the code.
- Preferred (basic) knowledge of the CAN bus and microcontrollers
-You are a team player and have the ability to contribute constructively to the projects you are working on
- You are available on skype, icq or msn
- You have good English skills
- You can be trusted and respect confidentiality(!)
Give your price for 60 hours of work. We have specialized time management software in the cloud. When you start working you press the “Start” button and your working timer is counting. When it is counting we must be able to make direct contact to you if necessary. Hours cannot be entered afterwards. You will be paid every time when we you’ve done 60 hours of work. We need you for a few days a week and make sure that you're willing to work more than a year with us.
The project can be changed on request in a private project with “full time” option so you do not pay any fee’s. We will do that directly to [url removed, login to view]
When you are interested to apply for this job you must send comprehensive details of your experience in the above listed required skills along with your IM ID (skype, icq, gChat or msn) .
Since there is a change you can work for us full time in the future, please provide us:
-How would you contribute to our team?
-In addition of the skills we are looking for, other technical/programming skills are a big plus
-It is always nice to know who we are talking to: your education, previous employments, real name, birth date and (business) picture can give more trust to your application.
3) Code samples
A) We are looking for well commented C code that you’ve written in the past for PIC24