I'm searching for someone that can redesign my Arduino Sketch program so it have the next extra options:
For the Arduino that is read and send the sensor data:
- Mutliple reading input's for 1-wire sensors, now i'm reading 1 input and want a way that it's possible to read over more inputs after he knows on with input is connect a sensor.
So i can max. read 4x 16 1-wire sensors)
- Sending the 1-wire info 1 times a hour and when more input canals is used send it in more blocks to the receiver so the string is not to big.
- Sending a extra string for the battery voltage.
- And insert a digital output that is high during the readings of that canele of 1-wire sensors, because the 1-wire sensor have a 5Vdc line to work but i want shutdown this line when there is no reading.
For the arduino receiver.
- I small website in the Arduino so when you are look to the ip-adress you see a small webpage with the last received data and a way to made a offset to every sensor to change the 1-wire sensors in value (like + or - a value as offset)
- A startup script when the receiver is starting up every time it's sending the ip adress to the JSON string.
- A small setup webpage to change the IP settings when the DHCP it turned off
- A change to insert no , after the last JSON value to send it to the internet.
I have insert the sketch i have now when you have a other question let me know.
Update: when it's easy to build i want also a option that the TX is check if the string is correct received the RX has also a way to send a signal to give the sensor/tx hardware a signal that he have receive the string correct.
And because it's possible to check the signal % i want also that this valua is send from the receiver to the SJON string.
Hello, I am want to redesign your Arduino program. Are you using Arduino Nano board, right? I have 3 years of experience in Embedded Software Development. I have written programs for serial-bus communications: Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $85 pour ce travail
I am an Embedded Research Engineer at British Physical Laboratories Ltd. I run my own electronics system design company with 10 engineers. We have ample experience in ARDUINO and have developed quite many projects for Plus