We want to develop a new µP based control board for our welding machines. Now everything is controlled by analog elements (LM324, SG3526, CMOS,....) but is has it limits when we want to change some features.
A complete design of the µP PCB and (some basic) software.
- Minimum of 3 relay outputs
- AI of the current (by LEM sensor)
- AI of the welding voltage (by instrumentation amplifier)
- PWM out (H bridge 4 outputs), in a second stage to be upgraded to ZVS/ZCS control (upto 50kHz)
- additional PWM (max. 200Hz) for AC welding (2 outputs)
- CAN output
- 2 encoders for HMI
- 8 digital knobs for HMi
- USB input to reprogram and so on
- SD slot
- Display (for HMI)
The HMI interface will be designed by our means for every machine seperately.
We intent to install the PCB in every machine. And write the program for every machine seperately together with its mating HMI PCB.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1070 pour ce travail
Hello! I've Ph.D. in Electronic Engineereing and BSc in Physics. I work with Analog Electronics and PCB design. I can do what you need with quality and reliability!