The project as simple as that - just port the application and prove that it works :)
We require the ability to use FFmpeg on Android to record video sent over a network. FFmpeg should work just as one would use it on a PC - with the same command-line arguments and with control of when to terminate the receiving (=recording) process.
Because FFmpeg is written in C, we need to use the Android NDK to compile it, and then connect the native library to java code so we can run the process from any java application.
Expected project outcome:
An Android NDK + SDK project containing the following Java(and C) functions:
- main(argc, argv)
APK that can receive two broadcast intent types:
- main (receives cmd args in the form of a string and passes them to the c code)
- terminate (receives no arguments)
VirtualBox VM + Script for compiling the project
Testing and approving the project:
1. Compile the code, including the java intent handlers
2. Call the “main” intent function with example command line arguments used for streaming:
RX (To be run on the android): >> ffmpeg -i udp://0.0.0.0:1234 -b 10000k [url removed, login to view]
The suitable TX command line (To be run on a PC): >> ffmpeg -i [url removed, login to view] -b 10000k -f mpegts udp://[url removed, login to view]
3. Call the “terminate” function while the “main” is running. Verify that a proper, non-corrupt video file was saved to disk after the “terminate”
4. Test for more sample command-line arguments - Saving UDP stream, Saving HTTP stream, Saving to Various file formats and bitrates as supported by FFmpeg
We are building a new product based on Android,
For this project need a programmer with experience in compiling projects for Android using the NDK
Working with us can be a source of more jobs with a wide variety of interesting components!
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $570 pour ce travail
Hello, Greeting from vishsoft. I am a Android App Developer. Having 3 years of experience in Core Android and Java with some key features like development speed, accuracy, coding standards and optimization techni Plus
Hello Sir, Please check PMB for listing and confident to complete the project with quality services.. Best Regards
Have reach experience in A/V encoding/decoding systems on ARM arch. Ready for further work (NEON optimization).
I recently compiled libtiff, libpng, giflib libjpeg-turbo under Android NDK for my own project, I did some debug under an emulator too. your project is similar.