We need a software that could be able to count people.
We do prefer open source based (like opencv or openframeworks).
The features we need are the same as in this youtube video [url removed, login to view]
- application should show and operate based on a webcam attached to the computer
- count people that cross a line drawed on the screen
- count people that cross multiple lines drawed on the screen
- count objects and people on both scenarios above
- counting should be logged to MySQL database
- the software should run on Linux
- technologies should be Linux, opencv (or other equivalent) and QT framework.
- the image / video aquiring should: support USB webcams, IP video cams and video files as input
ALL the features shown on the youtube video (link above) should be accomplished. We do not provide any sample video so the develop could be made.
Please, only bid if you have experience on opencv or openframeworks or any other computer vision programming.
We do require the source code of the application.
Principal research engineer having 34 years of experience can develop such a system using Open CV.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1160 pour ce travail
Hello. We have all necessary skills in this area. Lets discuss and get this done Looking forward to have a good cooperation. Best Regards, GORASOFT
Dear Sir, I'm Electronics engineering and 15 year experience I have. I had worked 13 year at Reserch Institue in Turkey. I have generated several codes until. Languages which I know listed below. -C++ -Visual C++ - Plus