No fancy front end needed, however a rock solid back-end with EFFICIENT algorithms are a must. Should be a breeze for a half-decent programmer. Here's what I need:
- User loads a CSV or TEXT format list of URLs
- User loads a CSV or TEXT format list of keywords (one on each line)
- User specifies how many scan threads
- User specifies partial or exact keyword match
- The program loads each website and scans it's index page and keyword meta tags against the list of user-supplied keywords
- If any or all of the keywords match then the program will save the website into a CSV file containing only the URLs that match the keywords.
Possible add-on depending on price:
- If 1 or 2 keywords match then it saves the results into a file marked [url removed, login to view]
- If 3-5 keywords match then it saves the results into a file marked [url removed, login to view]
- If 6 or more keywords match then it saves the results into a file marked [url removed, login to view]
I did a lot of program like [login to view URL] i will send you it. running80#[login to view URL]
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $164 pour ce travail
Hello, I can do this websites analuzer for you in 3 days, please consider my serious bid Thanks
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
Hello, I have done similar projects and can deliver you exactly what you want. I've some questions, please see your PMB.
Hi! I have 5 years professional Java (in fact J2EE) experience back in Hungary. Your website analyzing project seems to be very promising (it actually solves a problem, so I like it). I would be glad, if I could Plus
I have a good knowledge on java threads, html parsing, regex and http client on Java. I am a software engineer and I can provide what you need.
Our main focus is quality, and if this is what you seek, then we can work together in order to provide you the solution you need.
Hello Hiring Manager, I have 5+ years experience in ASP.Net (C# and Visual Basic) technologies, PHP, phpfox, phpcake, phpsoap, HTML/XHTML, CSS, AJAX, apache, apache-tomcat, Dreamviewer, SQL Server 2008, MY SQL, javas Plus
Hi, I am experienced Java developer. I am working on multi million projects for translations company from US. I believe I can help you. Thanks, Zeljko
I can make what you need and would be pleased to work for you. You can count on me. I will provide you with an high quality work.