We run a business in Melbourne and would like someone to help us develop a program that does the following:
- Allow user to use the computer normally for X minutes (e.g. 15 minutes)
- Automatically locks the computer for Y minutes after X minutes (e.g. 30 minutes)
- X & Y time must be able to be configured by time and day of week. (e.g. 15minutes between 11am - 11pm, and 30minutes between 11pm - 11am).
- Displays custom pictures on the screen during each time the computer is locked. Must be able to specify what picture to set during each particular lock out period.
- Automatically unlocks the computer after Y minutes, and user can continue to use normally.
- Allow override password to unlock the screen (admin override & user override)
- admin override can unlock the screen with no time limit. Program resumes all functions after admin signs out of the program.
- user override has time limit, which could be set by time period (e.g. 8:30AM - 5:30PM total 60minutes override, 5:30PM - 11:30PM - 80minutes override, 11:30PM - 8:30 AM - 120 minutes override). If time limit reached, cannot use the password to unlock the screen until next time period.
- Every time user unlocks, it should show how many override minutes remaining for this time period.
- Allow user to relock after override and continue the count down of Y minutes.
- Record a log of the override activity (i.e. time/date, length of time), and only admin can access and view the log.
- Program must always be on and cannot be shut down unless an admin password is provided (or even after it is shut down, it will come back up)
- Naturally, the program should have a configuration UI to set the abovementioned parameters
Solution must include original source code.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like to take this job. Thanks very much.
14 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 155 $ pour ce travail
C++/C# developer having 8 years of software development experience. I can provide you the demo. If you want the software for Windows XP I can write a custom GINA for you.