Similar to a project I posted prior.
here is the tutorial and a link to the program. It is now to convert from Java (only the core function) to C++.
[url removed, login to view]
We need need it for live data only, not really for post-processing (maybe at a later date of our research, but as of now, not really).
goGPS uses 3 algorithm process, but only 2 of those are needed:
-Kalman filter on code and phase observations
-Least squares adjustment on code double differences
Right now, it appears the program only supports 1 rover input, (navigationIn, roverIn) but can be scaled up to more, which we would need (up to 25 rovers, sending data via wireless). The number of master rover input (masterIn) stays the same; as in only 1 master rover input is ever needed.
It appears the core function is split between liveGPS output and post-processing, and we only need the the live data function. I would estimate would be about 50% to 65% of gogps-java (lines of code).
The best thing would be to transfer that core function;
1. To convert to C++
2. Increase number of roverInputs to up to 25.
3. Add support for the skytraq binary (the matlab version supports skytraq, but not the java. It is simply a case of copying the matlab program on how it supports skytraq and re-writing it into the new program. Relatively straight-forward).
Assess the project and if you're still willing, give me a fair and honest number of hours needed, and if it is similar to other offers in regards to hours, I will be happy to pay.
Extra Criteria that will be of value;
- Previous experience of GPS. Not mandatory but it would be a bonus, as the biggest difficulty is having to explain just which functions of the program we need.
- A team. Although 1 person can do this, I think it would be suitable for a small group of people. However everyone is allowed to bid. Just making it clear from the start.
- Willing to work on the project full-time.
Taking on the project will also lead to future projects and an ongoing relationship with the person, where future projects will be offered to the person first.
Décerné à :
22 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 3882 $ pour ce travail
Very interesting! I've some experience in Computer vision. I'v ever developed Inverse Kinematics System with my team before.I'm not alone. I can handle this project [url removed, login to view]!
Hi, I have worked in the code converting C++ to java and [url removed, login to view] i think it is easy to do this [url removed, login to view] you