The brief is to develop a video chat client for iPhone and iPad.
The user should be able to:
- Create an account using their e-mail address and a chosen password.
- Log in to their account using their email address and password.
- Search for a contact by typing an email address or selecting an email address from the user’s phone book.
- Add a contact from the search results to a contact list.
- Browse the contact list by email.
- Initiate a video call with a contact on the contact list.
- Perform in-call functions, such as speaker/mic control.
- View a history of recent calls.
- View and edit various app settings, such as changing their password.
- Recover and/or verify their account via email.
- Invite contacts (by email) to download the app if they do not have it installed already.
- Automatically add contacts whose email is present in the user’s iPhone address book and who also have the app installed.
Media streaming, peer-to-peer data, user accounts and contact list management should make use of libraries owned or licensed by Motrr. Specific details are available on request.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $5796 pour ce travail
Hello. We are a French-Ukrainian IT Company with a complex of bright solutions in developing iOS based applications. Please check your PMB for examples.
GenGius is Los Angeles based software company focus on iphone/android development. We have released more than 30 iPhone apps since 2009. Please visit our homepage atwww.gengius.com. -Jason [url removed, login to view]
Hello, This is Ella from [url removed, login to view] are interested in your project and we are sure we can help you implement what you [url removed, login to view]'s more, more detailed specifications have been written in the PM,please check it. Plus