Growing game company is looking for an experienced and talented iOS developer to code a prototype for a puzzle type game. If this prototype is successful, we will continue to move forward toward full development of the game.
Any interested applicants must have a minimum 2 years of GAME development experience and must also be very effective communicating in English and must be able to start this project immediately and work full time on it.
The possibility of establishing a long term relationship including being hired as a full time developer to work on more complicated and innovative games is strong, provided the work done on this project is of a very high quality and we can establish a great working relationship.
To successfully bid on this project and be considered, you must complete the following:
1. Provide examples of your BEST work - including iTunes App Store Links
2. Provide list of game/app engines you are proficient in i.e. cocos2d, unity, etc.
In addition, you must also let us know if you've worked with the following features/services within any of your previous iOS Game Development:
1. Advertising Integration i.e. Chartboost, Revmob, Mobclix, etc.
2. In App Purchases
3. Gamecenter - including multplayer, achievements, and leaderboard
4. Push Notifications - local and remote server
5. Social Integration - Facebook, Twitter, etc.
6. Server Side Configuration - game balancing, plist/xml files, etc.
After reviewing all bids, we will contact those we wish to consider for this project to obtain your Skype ID and then setup a time when we can discuss further details of the game and project, and will also provide you with a video presentation of the game concept at that time.
**ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR AGENCIES**
If you are bidding on this project and you represent an agency, the following questions must be answered before we will consider your bid:
1. Does the opportunity exist to hire your developer to a full time contract if we wish to do so upon completion of this project?
2. Will we have direct communication with the Developer during the life of the project, or will communication take place through a project manager?
3. If communication does take place through a Project Manager, does that person have past development experience?
All applicants placing a bid on this project must reply with the word "Details" as the very first line - this lets us know you've read the entire description.
Thank you in advance for your careful consideration.