Here are the project requirements:
1. An app compatible with Android v1.6 and greater
2. App launches and goes fullscreen (no android info bar/buttons at the top)
3. App is in Landscape mode only (does not rotate screen when Android device is rotated).
4. App first screen shows very large buttons for the numbers 0 through 9, also a 'Submit' button and a text display of the numbers the user has typed in. This is a ID login screen where the user will enter a numerical ID and click submit to login.
5. After submitting the ID login number (the ID number should be stored), all the buttons disappear. The screen should go blank, and then play a small video clip (mpg format) 10-15 seconds long. We don't have this video clip ready yet, so for now, just use any short MPG video clip.
6. After the video is finished, the screen should blank again and then only show 2 very large buttons labeled 'Record' and 'Help', and 1 very small button at the bottom corner labeled 'RearView'.
7. When the 'RearView' button is pressed, it launches a different MPG video clip fullscreen. We don't have this MPG clip ready yet either, so just use any MPG clip that you have. This MPG will be about 1 minute long.
8. Add a display of the 3-axis accelerometer values (x,y,z values) in the bottom left corner of the Record/Help button screen. The displayed values would change whenever the accelerometer values changed, ie when I shake the Android device, the displayed values change. The values do not need to be stored.
9. Add a display of the current GPS coordinates values (lat and lon) in the bottom left corner of the Record/Help button screen. The displayed values would change whenever the GPS values changed, ie when I drive down the road withe the Android device, the displayed values change. The values do not need to be stored.
I have included a PDF file to show a very basic layout of the screens mentioned above. We expect the graphics and visual style of the App to be of much higher quality than this sample PDF. The PDF is just to show the basic layout of the screens.
The deliverables for this project are:
1. The finished APK install file.
2. All the source code/files to the app.