I am looking for a proficient iOS developer to develop an iOS app that will work on all iOS devices with a camera.
For copyright reasons, the specific details of the app will only be revealed to the successful developer chosen.
Developer must agree to a non disclosure agreement during the period that the app is being developed.
I will retain 100% copyright on the app and idea and the developer must agree to an additional "no compete", "no copy" clause
Without going into details, the app encompasses the following features that must be coded:
- It must be able to use both the front and back facing cameras of an iphone or ipad device.
- it must be able to record pictures or video, with limited resolution options. The latter is optional depending on complexity, but would be a good feature to have, therefore you must understand how to compress video/record video in different settings etc.
- it must be able to import pictures and video from the existing iOS camera roll
- video and photo content must be able to import directly onto a pc/mac either via itunes or as a usb device (by storing content in the usb accessible camera roll folder).
- facebook integration – sign in and upload to facebook
- Youtube integration – upload videos to youtube
- record images and pictures into the iOS device’s built in storage
- a specific user interface design incorporating thumbnails and swipe charts will be provided, so the developer or team must be able to program a menu/interface
- A specific theme/user interface design will be required, so graphics design skills for logos, colours and themes are necessary
- Additional, logic based decisioning and sorting features will be specified, but should be easy to implement
- The app must be compatible with ios devices with 2 cameras, and preferably running iOS 4 or higher (this can change depending on complexity and compatibility).
Bonus features – I will pay more if you are able to incorporate these features. But they are optional:
- Be able to link and incorporate various cloud storage features ([url removed, login to view] etc) and upload media content to these services
- Optimise code so that it can be easily ported over to android devices. Based on the success of this app, additional paid work will be requested to port it over to Android.
The developer must be reachable via email and live messenger chat (msn/skype etc) everyday (but not necessarily at call. So we will schedule regular catchups to discuss progress).
Proficient English for communication purposes is a must. The specific content itself will be supplied so you only need copy/paste it.
If the app becomes successful, I will consider revenue share/bonus payment options etc to show my appreciation for your hard work.
This app is a seed project to test the feasibility of another bigger app idea, which will build ontop of the existing features. If you are successful, I will definitely contact you again in the future for a second project
I am able to pay in USD, but a local Australian Developer will be looked highly upon.
Evidence of skills and prior works must be provided before consideration
Thanks for considering my project!
Additional features/requirements that would be considered for integration:
- Programmer must support the app post development to fix any bugs and broken features
- Successful bidder will be contacted for PAID work for new versions/updates etc
- App will be free with advertising integration. An ad-free “pro” version with unlocked features or via in-app purchases will be considered. Will discuss feasibility with programmer
- Videos and pictures should be geotagged (as an option)
- Media taken with app will allow in-app tagging and adding notes/comments by the user. The tags should be able to be sorted/searched for
- Based on the above point, the app will require keyboard input, and should work in landscape for text screens only.
- Searching, Sorting, adding from camera roll and grouping pictures and videos will be a core feature
- Autoplay of pictures and videos, with option to play background music from itunes library
I will expand the budget and pay more for the app depending on the scope and scale of the features incorporated.
Just to note, a media sorting library is NOT the core purpose of this app. But being able to build these features would be a requirement
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $983 pour ce travail
Hello, I have done this kind of work so many times. I have 2+ years of experience in iOS development. Please check your PMB. Thanks!!!
Hello Sir, Please check PMB for listing and confident to complete the project with quality services.. Best Regards