A controller that will control 25-50 high bright (1W) LEDs.
1) The LEDs should be able to be grouped into a different groups, then each group to be controlled individually as one unit for ON/Off and brightness (PWM).
2) Groups can be pre-programmed in MCU
3) All LEDs should also be controlled as one unit for ON/Off and brightness (PWM).
4) The Unit must be connected to WiFi module and have a simple web interface for controlling the groups, and all LEDs as one unit
5) Schematics and PCB should be designed using KiCad (open source software) or Eagle
6) The programming has to be done in C
7) the MCU to be used must be Cortext M0
8) WiFi module to be used is WiFly RN-171 [url removed, login to view] Serial Module, but open to suggestion
9) a fully working prototype has to be built and shipped
The documentation to be delivered are:
- Schematics, PCB layout and all other files as eagle project
- Full source code used in the system (including the source code for all the libraries) with a lot of comments explaining the functions and tasks
- All the data sheets for all the components used
- BOM in excel/pdf format with all the required units for all components
- Gerber files for PCB
- Detailed documentation of the schematics
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1252 pour ce travail
Hello, I'm electronic design engineer with huge experience in electronic development and verification. I'm currently working for a big international company as a lead designer (R&D department). Below are listed mu Plus
Dear Project manager. I have 10 year working on embedded system design and programming. Please check your PMB
I am an Layout PCB Engineer located in Mexico with a very good experience in PCB design, shematics, Bill materials, gerber files. My refereces is products of consum and equipament audio,medical,supply power
Dear Sir, We are Reserach and Development company whose working area are : -Digital Motor Control -Analog Design -Electronic Design -Power Electronics -PCB design -Embedded system -Matlab -Simulation of ha Plus
I am expert at this. I can do this for you. please let me know in-case we can proceed further.
HI, No problem for this design, I will use eagle (normally I use ORCAD but I have and used eagle also) About M0 and C.. no prolems, I am using Rowley IDE (is it ok for you)? Please, I put a bid for 790E but really c Plus
Hi sir this is my first project I bid I have M.Sc. Electronic Engineering and have experience in electronic design, PCB design for the last six years, working on developing, designing, and testing electronic circuits, Plus
Hi, We are a startup company, founded by a group of professionals with deep and vast experience & knowledge in the Electronics Industry and we are based out of Chennai. Our Portfolio includes Hardware design servi Plus