Your final project will be a simple, working C++ program developed using a good, modular design and incorporating sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements as well as at least one function call. You should design, create, and then compile and execute the program. Be sure that your code compiles and executes correctly before submitting it. This project encourages you to use common programming statements and reflect upon your overall design and approach.
The overall purpose of the program is to allow users to input a list of positive numbers into an array, find the average of the numbers in the array and output the result.
The application shall:
1. Allow users to enter 10 numbers in double format
2. Store the numbers in an array
3. Create and use a function to calculate the average of the numbers in the array
4. Output the average
Your programm must include each of the following::
* Sequential Execution
* At least one selection (if-then or if-then-else or case statement)
* At least one loop structure
* At least one function call
* Document programs effectively and create and use test data
* Use the process of stepwise refinement to construct programs
* Demonstrate and explain the execution of sequential, conditional, and iterative programming statements
* Create and use functions
* Create, compile, and execute simple programs written in a modern object-oriented language
* Critically analyze project design solutions
This programming project was developed to satisfy several critical learning goals in the CMIS program at UMUC. In this project you will create a simple, working C++ program that utilizes a good design process and incorporates sequential, selection and repetitive programming statements and functions.
Projects submitted with evidence of plagiarism will be handled in accordance with UMUC Policy 150.25 -Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism.
Your project is due by midnight, May 13 2010. Your instructor's policy on late projects applies to this project.
1. Source code file for the project (dot-cpp).
2. Test Data Suite
3. "lessons Learned" Word file.
4. A well-written word document describing (Note that this is an extra deliverable for this project only):
a) Your overall design, including either a pseudocode or flow chart description.
b) Your test plan, including test data and results
c) Your approach, lessons learned, design strengths, limitations and suggestions for future improvement and
Documentation format and length:
The word documentation describing and reflecting on your design and approach should be written using Microsoft Word and be no more than 5 pages in length and no less than 2 pages. The font size should be 12 point. The page margins should be 1 inch. The paragraphs should be with double line spacing. All figures, tables, equations and referenced should be properly labeled and formatted using APA style.
· Header comment block,
· Appropriate comments within the code
· Appropriate variable and function names, and
· Correct indentation.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $38 pour ce travail
Hi I am an experienced C++ developer. I have successfully completed several programming projects like this. Let me know if you want my assistance.