We are looking for a computer programmer who can modify the existing software's screen appearance (image on the left) to appear as (image on the right) SEE ATTACHMENT.
We are two individuals in Marysville, WA. We will be working with local sports programs to create funding for the programs. We are starting with baseball, but will need the same programmer to modify upcoming software for football, basketball, soccer, etc...
We have the original programmer's permission to modify the software. He used a Window Platform with the language of Standard C. He mentioned it might be best to have someone create a program that would visually overlay his program. This way we could have the appearance size (much bigger) at the top and down the right side. He said he could give the "text" for those fields so they would fill in automatically from his programming.
These are the modifications we are looking to be done:
1. The top portion of the screen showing the score-by-innings, base runners and the Ball-Strike-Outs.
2. Make the third section larger showing the inning, team at bat, this innings video ads and the pitch count.
3. Add the photo of batter and their stats to the right side of the screen.
4. This area will appear as each player comes to bat, and then disappear on the first pitch.
Note: All the fields are already programmed on the original software (except the player photo). We just need to cosmetically make them larger.
5. We also need to program to give the capability to “activate” or “inactivate” the stats for each player. (It is Little League and we don't want to embarrass any player who has a low batting or pitching stats) Perhaps we would show a “---“ on the stats for players who are “inactive”.
If you would like to see the current software, go to [url removed, login to view] and download the free trial.
If you are interested, please submit the cost and timeframe of the project.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $169 pour ce travail
We can help in your project, please check PMB and our ratings/reviews to get idea of our experience.
hi i am a senior software engineer working in multinational company.i am new to this forum but have an experience of 7 years in c,c++ and mfc based [url removed, login to view] consider.