I need a OpenCV class file written in C or C++ that will parse a video stream and identify the full body of a person standing in it. The person will be intending to be viewed - there will not be any obstructions in the view. The person will be viewable from their feet or knees to the top of their head.
Once the person is identified, I require the application to calculate a stick figure overlay of the person (see attached drawing). The overlay must contain the elements identified in the attached figure: identify the waist, hips, shoulders, neck, arms and legs.
I require the point information required to draw the lines over the live video to accurately track the users body motion. As you may imagine, the final application is a body motion sensor that will use the dimensions and points generated.
1) A light solid background (such as a wall in a home)
2) Non-uniform clothing colors (i.e. the shirt is different color than the pants)
3) OK to detect skin colors or use skin histograms if needed
4) Clothing will be skin tight or fitted (ok to use clothing as boundry indicators)
5) Person will be facing directly to the camera, intending to be clearly seen.