I have documentation about a two-way audio protocol that describes the communication between a microphone/speaker network device and a computer using tcp/ip sockets. I also have a dump of raw tcp/ip packets of this protocol taking place.
The audio protocol packets contain ADPCM (8KHz, mono, 4 bits/sample).
What I need is:
- Streaming audio from the iPhone/iPad's microphone to the microphone/speaker device's speaker
- Streaming audio from the microphone/speaker device's microphone to the iPhone/iPad's speaker
- Understanding the protocol (helped by documentation and reverse engineering the raw packets)
- Converting the stream from the iPhone/iPad microphone into the correct format
- Decoding the stream from the microphone/speaker device and play it on the iPhone/iPad
The platform is iOS 4.3 and higher (so must work on iOS 4.x, iOS 5.x).
Also, if you don't have any knowledge of objective-C and iOS but can implement a (partly) solution for Linux, OSX or Windows in C or C++, we can probably make a deal also.
Please only serious bids,
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1767 $ pour ce travail
I have 20+ years experience in C/C++ and 15+ years in Java. I can complete this project with high quality code. Not knowing more about the details of the protocol, my estimate may need to be adjusted.