Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing teams within gaming and 3D technology?
With our LoveMyHome platform, Interactive Lab Production (ILP) has revolutionized the furniture, construction and real-estate industry. The platform is a breakthrough development in the creation of product configuration, 3D floorplans, interior design and gaming projects.
ILP is a Danish based software developing company with associate partners in Macedonia, Italy and the Philippines. At the moment we are looking for highly skilled Developers to join our team as a freelancer. Newly graduates are welcome to apply and will receive technical guidance in our platform and development environment. Independence and responsibility for own further learning is a must.
• 1-2 years' experience in game programming or a similar field
• Fluent in C#
• Proficiency with OO programming and design
• Excellent analytical skills to transform specifications into logical solutions
• Strong technical communication skills for participating in design sessions
• Proven record of writing clean, and maintainable code
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience and base level understanding in the field of advanced 3D mathematics, user interface and rendering
• Self-motivation, team-orientation, and a passion for video games
• Experience with Unity 3D Game Engine
• Web or mobile applications
• An informal but international working environment that challenges you in all aspects
• A team spirit that is hard to find anywhere else
• A rapidly expanding company heading for the top
• A competitive compensation, basic salary and benefits
• An incentives and bonuses for outstanding employee/s
Find this exciting?
Please send us your resume along with a short application with reference to your prior work. Do you have a link showing your most brilliant work? Or a stunning portfolio? We would like to see it!
ILP offers a highly technical, product driven as well as international work environment, which embraces team spirit, flexibility and fun at work. Seize this opportunity to become a member of a highly skilled team of professionals who live for what they do, and do what they love.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $64 pour ce travail
Hi there, Unity3d fulltime professional developer here, 3.5 years self employed, iOS , Mac App Store. Happy to look at your project. Thanks!
Hi,I have total 7.5 years of experience and 5 years in C#. I would like to work in this project as a team. Though I have never worked in Unity I believe I could develope the skill as quick as possible. Thanks Suman
6 years of C# development, 4 years of 3D development, 2 years experience with Unity3d, solid math background and game engine architecture. Contact me for more information.
Hello, I would very much like to be a part of the fastest growing teams within gaming and 3d technology. I am a fresh graduate with good programming skills and knowledge of OOP.
Hello I'm 18 years old.I live in Serbia and I have 4 years of C++ programming experinence 2 years of C# 4 years of game programming experience(without the time I spent on programming in gamemaker) and half a year on pr Plus
Unity3d developer (code behind c# mono) contractor for IBM Develop for IBM multiplayer 3d game with latest 3d technology integrated with opensimulator. description for unity game for virtual space viewer
Hi, i'm experienced Unity3D programmer and i'm developed some games along the last 5 years. I did worked with best game developers and best teams along this last years. Pls look my porfolio and tell me what you thin Plus