I need this PROJECT done immediately!!! Its a pretty simple project, doesn't invlove much thinking and should take a good programmer less than 4 hours to complete. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!!
Binary Search Tree PROJECT:
Read a report and issue warnings on the style of the report.
1. Name of the file
2. List of "special workds" ('the', 'a', 'is'...or other words defined by the user)
3. Report (from a file)
1. Name of file
2. Listing of the file
3. Statistical summary(see below)
4. Style warnings(see below)
5. Alphabetical listing of special words, one per line, with the number of times each was used in the file
1. A list to contain the special words (1st Binary Search Tree)
2. A list of words in the report. Use counter for repetition( 2nd Binary search tree, using a struct)
1. Total number of words in the report
2. Total number of "unique" words
3. Total number of "unique" words of more than three letters
4. Average word length
5. Average sentence length
[url removed, login to view] used too often: List each "unique" word of more than three letters if its usage is more than 5% of the number of words of more than 3 letters (in the form of a chart)
2. Sentence length too long: Issue a warning message if the average sentence length is greater than 10.
3. Words too long: Issue a warning message if the average word length is greater than five.
Must be a C++ console project, nothing fancy, just quick to the point. Must WORK FOR ANYTHING, NOT JUST A REPORT...meaning, using templates.
Décerné à :
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 43 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'm a more than 6 years c/c++ programer. I'm ready to do your prject. But some small problems need to be clarified before I can start work. Please see PMB for details. Thanks.